New Age Books
Meet Your Animal Spirit Guides & Teachers
An Animal Spirit Guide Handbook
Animals have long been a part of our culture and they inspire us in many ways. This has been evident in our art and in our storytelling dating back to prehistoric times. Archeologists have found evidence of this in the form of cave paintings dating back to primitive cultures in prehistory. Mythological stories still live on today. We can even look at children’s fairy tales in our own time. Animal Spirits can help you understand the challenges in your life and learn from them. This will enable you to begin the process of healing and bring about spiritual growth.
- Meet your Animal Spirit Guides and Teachers
- Distinguish between Guides and Messengers
- Learn to Interpret Signs and Messages
- Communicate with your Animal Guides
- Discover the Significance of Environments
- Directions, Numbers, Chakras, Colors
- Meditate with your Animal Spirit Guides
- Find your Journey Guide (Power/Totem Animal)
- Special Insights from author Dani Lynn
- Plus 12 Animals of the Chinese Zodiac
- Over 110 Animals including Birds, Mammals, Reptiles and More!
~ ~ ~
“Browse Through Our Book Collection on Amazon and Order Yours Today”
The Following Book Is CURRENTLY OUT OF PRINT
Ancient Knowledge for a Modern Day Spiritual Journey
Shamanism, Spirituality and the Sacred Soul
To walk in harmony, to show honor and respect to all living things, to know our self and recognize our oneness with All that is, to live in love – not in fear, all of this honors the God of our heart… and is the shaman’s path. The most common image that comes to mind when speaking of a shaman is that of a native healer or spiritual leader. Although that would still be so in many places around the world, there are now what are considered modern day shamans. They may be spiritual or community leaders, but they are also teachers, business people, students and homemakers. As we choose to face our challenges such as stress, depression, low self-esteem, issues of the heart and those of our ever present inner child, we move closer to our core and ever closer to healing. It is there, at the center of self that we find God, by any name, God in us experiencing this life. There is the realization of oneness, strength, balance, and we walk in harmony… body, mind and soul.
- What is the Spiritual Evolution of our Sacred Soul?
- What can we learn while in the Dreamtime?
- How does Synchronicity and Destiny play a role?
Walk the Path of your Inner Shaman in Ancient Knowledge for a Modern Day Spiritual Journey; Shamanism, Spirituality and the Sacred Soul
- Experience a Shamanic Journey
- Communicate with Animal Guides
- Learn to Recall your Dreams
- Explore Dream Shifting
- Meditation and Visualization
- Crystal, Color and Sound Healing
- Create your own Medicine Wheel
The book shown above, ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE, is CURRENTLY OUT OF PRINT. I apologize for any inconvenience.